Welcome! Free Lance Yoga was brought to you to improve the community's quality of life through disciplined and spiritual practices. My mission is to enliven the wellbeing of individuals in a community setting with integrative modalities such as Yoga, Meditative Practices, Pranayama, Holistic Nutrition, and body-weight training. Mentality is everything and we want to create an environment where your edge can be met with integrity still in mind. We know achieving balance in the world these days can be difficult, and our modalities are here for the intention to ground you and keep life moving!
We endeavor to make a space for you to express and to lift your soul as close to spirit as possible.I understand there are a variety of ways to heal yourself, and want to find the modality that best suits you! So if you're seeking coaching around nutrition or need an experienced Yoga Instructor and practitioner to guide you into your first inversion, please reach out to me through either telephone or email! Additionally, if you're a fellow practitioner or artist, please contact me so we can collaborate.
• Mind-Body Wellness Practitioner Diploma
• 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
• Holistic Nutrition Coach Certified through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
• First Aid Certified Through American Heart Association
• CPR Certified Through American Heart Association
• Certified Wellness Practitioner for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder through Duane Armitage
I had a great class! Lance was a wonderful and helpful instructor! I left the class feeling relaxed and refreshed!"